1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use our services:
- Personal Identification Information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
- Financial Data: Credit card numbers and other payment information if purchasing services from us.
- Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and contact information as well as responses you provide.
2. Use of Your Information
We may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Facilitate account creation and logon process.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Compile anonymous statistical data for internal use or with third parties.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding the Site and our products to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
4. Tracking Technologies
5. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
6. Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided
7. Contact Us